IntroductionThank you very much for choosing our theme. We truly appreciate and really hope that you'll enjoy our theme!
If you like this theme, Please support us by rating us 5 stars (How to rate?)
Apdash – App Landing Page Template. It is a fully responsive and mobile-friendly app showcase HTML template with RTL version. This template is a highly suitable App Landing Page is a better way to present your app or product. It is very clean, powerful and easy to use.
- Responsive Design
- Retina Ready
- Sticky Header
- Blog Page Layout Option
- Truly One Click Demo Importer.
- Powerful Drag and Drop Page Builder (Elementor)
- Powerfull Codestar Framework Admin Panel(save 49$)
- Contact Form 7
Note: All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the theme and NOT included in the final purchase files.
Need Support?If you have any questions regarding to theme issues, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme InstallationOnce you purchase the theme from themeforest, you'll be able to load 2 file type.
- All Files and documentation
- Installable Wordpress Theme File
Install theme via Wordpress Dashboard
- Go to 'Appearance > Theme' section
- Click 'Add New' and select the 'Upload' option
- Upload the zip file
- All Done :)
Install theme via FTP
- Access to the file on your server using ftp editor program
- Go to 'wp-content/themes' folder
- Extract the zip file and put the themename-vxx_xx folder there
- Go to 'Wordpress Dashboard > Appearance > Theme' section to activate the theme
- All Done :)
Install PluginsAfter you install the theme, there'll be a list of suggested and recommended plugins at the top of the wordpress dashboard.
If you already hide it out, you can go to 'Appearance > Install Plugins' section instead too.
Importing Demo ContentAfter activating the theme, there'll be suggested plugin listed at the top (if there aren't, you can go to 'Appearance > Install Plugins' section as well ). Try installing and activating these following plugins ( as it effects the importing process ). You can also install all suggested plugins at this step as well.
Note:All of your old data will be remove if you use this function.
Then, go to 'Appearance > Install Sample Data > Choose Layout > Import Demo Data'Follow the steps mentioned on the screen, then, you'll get the site like the demo :)
- Display Back To Top
- Enable/Disable Smooth Scroll
- You can use Custom CSS style if you want overwrite style of theme and your customize code keep in database so you can update theme in future without change
- Enable Header Sticky
- Transparent Menu
- Responsive Menu
- Logo Upload
- Menu Style
Page Header Settings
- You can setup page title, sub-title, background for page title
1. Default Page Setting.
- Default Page Title
- Default Page Description
- Default Page Background
You can setup blog page display as grid or masonry layout with left sidebar,right sidebar or no sidebar
You can edit blog sidebar by navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Primary
- You can setup Sidebar Info
You can change font family use default fonts, Google fonts, change font size, font color, heading font size
You can change color for overall site, header, footer.
You can setting up 404 Page.
- You can assign another page to homepage by go to Dashboard > Settings > Reading > Change Frontpage to any page you want